Life’s a Garden…Dig it!
This year the Bogert Farmers’ Market will be offering…
Our Fall Harvest BONUS Markets!
with Fresh Produce & Food Vendors.
TUESDAY, October 1 & 8 from 5-7pm
Celebrating our eleventh year of growing, creating, and community, the Bogert Farmers’ Market regular season runs every Tuesday from June 4th – September 24th 5-8pm under the shelter of the pavilion at Bogert Park on S. Church Avenue.
Whether stocking up on locally grown produce, grabbing a delicious dinner (or treat , listening to talented local musicians, finding that one of a kind artful creation or socializing with friends, the Bogert Farmers’ Market is a great way to experience the best the Gallatin Valley has to offer each and every Tuesday during our beautiful Summer months in Bozeman.
New this year for those of you with the responsible obsession to recycle, Gone Green Curbside Recycling (406-855-9870) will be providing a…
FREE Brewery Bottle Glass Drop-Off, ONLY during the hours of the Tuesday night Bogert Farmers Market!
WARNING…NOT ALL GLASS WILL BE ACCEPTED. ONLY 12-oz. Brown Brewery Bottles!
Basic details or Guidelines for Brewery Bottles that will be accepted:
- ONLY Standard Brown Brewery 12-oz. microbrew bottles 9″
- No twist-off threads, Pry-off only
- No embossing around bottle
- For More Info:http://www.bayernbrewery.com/ecopack.html Bayern Ecopack bottle recycling program
- Examples of Accepted Brewery Bottles: Big Sky Brewing, Grand Teton Brewing, Boulder Beer Company, Deschutes Brewery (without the embossing), Red Lodge Ales, Elysian Brewing Co., Pike Brewing Co., Full Sail Brewing Co., Madison River Brewing Co., Big Hole Brewing Co., New Glarus Brewing Co., Harvest, Moon Brewing LLP, Yellowstone Valley Brewing Co., Stone Brewing Co., Kirkland Signature
So, any normal 12-oz brown brewery bottle that fits the criteria listed will be accepted. (All of the bottles listed above are the exact bottle that can be accepted). PLEASE make it simple and bring your bottles in their 6-packcases, so that they can easily be boxed up and stacked.
Hours of the regular season, Tuesday evening Bogert Farmers’ Market are: 5pm-8pm.
Come early and stay until the end, bring your shopping bags and some cash and SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY at the Bogert Farmers’ Market!